Friday, February 16, 2007

"I Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You"

These days, my kids - Christine, Paul, and Angel - and I have become specially close. But sometimes I need to take a break and be refreshed. That's when I notice how clingy they can be, especially after they felt abandoned by one. I just imagine what might go through their minds if they see me, their father, leaving them too! I promise my children that nothing in this world will make me leave them nor forsake them, and that I love them very much. And most importantly, whatever happens, I assure them that God is with us. He will never leave us nor forsake us. (Joshua 1:5 ; Hebrews 13:5) That's the nature of God's covenant and love for us. He is a faithful God.Jesus promises, " .. behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28: 20)

No comments: